DO DISTURB ! — Performance, danse, cirque, design...
DO DISTURB !
Performance, danse, cirque, design...
Past: April 8 → 10, 2016
Palais de Tokyo announce the 2nd edition of the DO DISTURB Festival.
The programme of this year’s edition is set to feature more than 50 experimental projects, where circus arts, performance arts, dance, design, fashion and sound will intermingle. It will present new creations, showcase performances in Europe for the first time, as well as revisit others especially for the event.
Alongside both renowned artists and young emerging talents, fledgling artists and performers have been invited to participate, as part of unique partnerships established with both French and international art colleges, circus schools and schools of fashion and design.
Friday, April 8
6pm–12am : Do Disturb Festival (and current exhibitions) 7pm : Opening parade 9:45pm : Charliewood (subject to availability) 11pm-6am : Do Disturb Night
Saturday, April 9
6pm–12am : Do Disturb Festival (and current exhibitions) 9:45pm : Charliewood (subject to availability)
Sunday, April 10
12–8pm : Do Disturb Festival (and current exhibitions)
Rates — Festival + current exhibtions ticket
13, av. du Président Wilson
T. 01 81 97 35 88
Every day except Tuesday, noon – midnight
Full rate €12.00 — Concessions €9.00
Free admission under 18 years-old, job seekers, those in receipt of income support…
- Abraham Poincheval Ends in about 2 months
- Taro Izumi — Pan Ends in about 2 months
- Mel O’Callaghan — Dangerous on-the-way Ends in about 2 months
- Anne Le Troter Ends in about 2 months
- Dorian Gaudin — Rites and Aftermath Ends in about 2 months
- Emmanuel Saulnier — Black Dancing Ends in about 2 months
- Sous le regard de machines pleines d’amour et de grâce Ends in about 2 months
- Emmanuelle Lainé Ends in 6 months