Marguerite Humeau — FOXP2
Past: June 23 → September 11, 2016
Palais de Tokyo has invited Marguerite Humeau (born in 1986 in France, lives in London) for her first major solo exhibition. The artist has produced an entire series of new work for the project; a physical and sensory experience at the crossroads between research and fiction.
Myths, speculations and fantasies are at the heart of Marguerite Humeau’s artwork. The development of each project includes a phase of extensive research and collaboration with numerous specialists and scientists.
At Palais de Tokyo, Marguerite Humeau re-enacts the origin of life and the development of conscious life forms in an ominous atmosphere.
A monographic book copublished by Palais de Tokyo and Nottingham Contemporary accompanies this show.
Curator : Rebecca Lamarche-Vadel
13, av. du Président Wilson
T. 01 81 97 35 88
Monday December 19, 2016 – Friday February 3, 2017 inclusive
Every day except Tuesday, noon – midnight
Full rate €12.00 — Concessions €9.00
Free admission under 18 years-old, job seekers, those in receipt of income support…
- Upcoming Abraham Poincheval In 12 days
- Upcoming Taro Izumi — Pan In 12 days
- Upcoming Mel O’Callaghan — Dangerous on-the-way In 12 days
- Upcoming Anne Le Troter In 12 days
- Upcoming Dorian Gaudin — Rites and Aftermath In 12 days
- Upcoming Emmanuel Saulnier — Black Dancing In 12 days
- Upcoming Sous le regard de machines pleines d’amour et de grâce In 12 days
- Upcoming Emmanuelle Lainé In 12 days