Pseudonym Project/Paris by Gabriel Jones — Print Party: La Révélation
Pseudonym Project/Paris by Gabriel Jones
Print Party: La Révélation
Past: December 19, 2014 → January 3, 2015
The first part of Pseudonym Project / Paris took place last March at mfc-michèle didier gallery and showed a selection of 12 prints whose artists were identified by a pseudonym. Sé, Henri Dimède, Elvis or also Alice are a few of these 12 artists whose works are included in the collections of prestigious institutions such as the Centre Pompidou, the Palais de Tokyo in Paris, MoMA in New York, MACBA in Barcelona or the Documenta in Kassel…
The second part of the Print Party : The Revelation has been launched on Thursday December 18, and the artists’ real names have been revealed at the end of the evening.
The rules of the Print Party were very simple:
- 12 new prints were sold exclusively at mfc-michèle didier gallery or on the gallery’s website.
- Each print is a limited edition of 50 copies, numbered and signed by the artist
- Until the moment of the revelation, the prints were identified with their pseudonym.
- One unique price until the moment of the revelation: 295 €
- After the revelation of the real names, the initial price of 295 € was adapted in accordance with artist’s market value.
As from now, the prints are available at their real market price. Find them here
They are also on show at mfc-michèle didier gallery until January 3. As part of the exhibition, Gabriel Jones also proposes a new selection of videos produced by the participating artists.
Opening Thursday, December 18, 2014 6 PM → 9 PM
The artists’ names will be revealed at the end of opening night !
66, rue Notre-Dame de Nazareth
T. 01 71 27 34 41
Tuesday – Saturday, noon – 7 PM
Other times by appointment
Pseudonym Project By Gabriel Jones