Reboot 7 — Reconstituer, une histoire de la musique enregistrée
Reconstituer, une histoire de la musique enregistrée
Past: Friday, October 28, 2011 at 7 PM
in 2011, the Palais de Tokyo hosts Reboot, a research cluster organized by Christophe kihm that brings together artists and researchers on a monthly basis. These evenings use the presentation of several projects — produced by the cluster members specifically for this event — to explore how questions about contemporary creation are raised by new research fields, such as exhibition formats, archivology, architectures of the space-time continuum, reenactments, etc.
By stressing the play between the different ways a project lends itself to a variety of mediums, theses projects enable the contributors to effectively articulate the relationship between practice and theory, which is called into question during reboot. These proposals are showned in the exhibition space at Palais de Tokyo during its remodeling.
At the end of these evenings, the possibility of an institute for artistic research emerges.
13, av. du Président Wilson
T. 01 81 97 35 88
Monday December 19, 2016 – Friday February 3, 2017 inclusive
Every day except Tuesday, noon – midnight
Full rate €12.00 — Concessions €9.00
Free admission under 18 years-old, job seekers, those in receipt of income support…
- Upcoming Abraham Poincheval In 13 days
- Upcoming Taro Izumi — Pan In 13 days
- Upcoming Mel O’Callaghan — Dangerous on-the-way In 13 days
- Upcoming Anne Le Troter In 13 days
- Upcoming Dorian Gaudin — Rites and Aftermath In 13 days
- Upcoming Emmanuel Saulnier — Black Dancing In 13 days
- Upcoming Sous le regard de machines pleines d’amour et de grâce In 13 days
- Upcoming Emmanuelle Lainé In 13 days