Robin McGinley — The Cages’s 33 1/3 project
The Cages’s 33 1/3 project
Past: February 19 → 22, 2014
Robin McGinley (b. 1976, lives and works in Sweden) pays homage to 33 1/3 (1969), a little-known work by John Cage. A dozen or so record decks occupy the space and hundreds of vinyl disks are made available to the public, giving them the chance to create their own musical ambiance by putting on whichever pieces they choose. The simultaneousness of their playing gives rise to a true musical work, a constantly evolving melodious cacophony.
This event is free with a ticket entrance of the exhibition, no registration required.
De 13h à minuit
In conjunction with:
L’état du ciel — Première partie
February 14 → September 7, 2014
“L’état du ciel” is a homage to many artists, poets and philosophers reflections on the physical, moral and political factors that shape our world. Over the course of a season at the Palais de Tokyo, it will present over ten proposals or exhibitions centering on that theme.
13, av. du Président Wilson
T. 01 81 97 35 88
Monday December 19, 2016 – Friday February 3, 2017 inclusive
Every day except Tuesday, noon – midnight
Full rate €12.00 — Concessions €9.00
Free admission under 18 years-old, job seekers, those in receipt of income support…
- Upcoming Abraham Poincheval In 16 days
- Upcoming Taro Izumi — Pan In 16 days
- Upcoming Mel O’Callaghan — Dangerous on-the-way In 16 days
- Upcoming Anne Le Troter In 16 days
- Upcoming Dorian Gaudin — Rites and Aftermath In 16 days
- Upcoming Emmanuel Saulnier — Black Dancing In 16 days
- Upcoming Sous le regard de machines pleines d’amour et de grâce In 16 days
- Upcoming Emmanuelle Lainé In 16 days