Salon Light #9 — Artist’s book festival
Salon Light #9
Artist’s book festival
Past: October 19 → 21, 2012
Every year, Cneai organises Salon Light, a salon dedicated to micro-edition and artists’ publications. With an international reputation, it has gathered more than 600 publishers in a period of 8 years.
This year, Salon Light will take place at Palais de Tokyo in Paris.
Cneai, through Salon Light, supports and promotes the dissemination of experimental publishers whose work covers the field of art and its frontiers: social sciences, graphic design, sound, poetry…
Holding free entry for publishers and members of the audience alike, it is accessible to all, and offers a public visibility to a domain that is still sometimes badly known. Forward-thinking, prosperous and audacious, the editorial approach of the participants in Salon Light reflects a desire to entirely rethink the printed object and its production. Limited editions and a real desire to make visible emergent and established artists: the establishment of a new definition of publishing lies at the core of the concerns of Salon Light #9.
13, av. du Président Wilson
T. 01 81 97 35 88
Monday December 19, 2016 – Friday February 3, 2017 inclusive
Every day except Tuesday, noon – midnight
Full rate €12.00 — Concessions €9.00
Free admission under 18 years-old, job seekers, those in receipt of income support…
- Upcoming Abraham Poincheval In 15 days
- Upcoming Taro Izumi — Pan In 15 days
- Upcoming Mel O’Callaghan — Dangerous on-the-way In 15 days
- Upcoming Anne Le Troter In 15 days
- Upcoming Dorian Gaudin — Rites and Aftermath In 15 days
- Upcoming Emmanuel Saulnier — Black Dancing In 15 days
- Upcoming Sous le regard de machines pleines d’amour et de grâce In 15 days
- Upcoming Emmanuelle Lainé In 15 days