Past: October 15 → December 19, 2015
From their peregrinations which began in February 2015 in the area around the Laboratoires d’Aubervilliers, Katinka Bock was particularly struck by the density of businesses located around the crossroads and the adjacent streets. The range of activities and constant flow of passers by and locals led the artist to begin a process of exchange with the business owners.
Opening Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 6 PM
Event Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 4:30 PM
Reading by Clara Schulmann (historian of art) and Katinka Bock
For the exhibition Zarba Lonsa, which marks the end of her residency at Les Laboratoires d’Aubervilliers since February 2015, Katinka Bock asked Clara Schulmann, art and cinema historian, to write a text on the developed project and the work exhibited. The text written by Clara Schulmann is published in small limited edition given to visitors at the exhibition and is also the subject of the performance directed by Katinka Bock Clara Schulmann and which takes the form of a sort of a reading.
The reading, conducted during the opening is “repeated” Saturday 12th December, 2015, at 4:30 pm
Event Saturday, December 12, 2015 4:30 PM → 9 PM
Lecture publique portées par Katinka Bock et Clara Schulmann (historienne de l’art) & performance.
41, rue Lécuyer
T. 01 53 56 15 90 — F. 01 53 56 15 99
Monday to Friday from 11 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 1 pm to 6 pm
And on booking for events at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance Bastien Mignot — Le ciel était trop nuageux pour voir les étoiles In 5 days
- Meeting L’Exégèse de Philip K. Dick — Avec Louis Castel, Hélène Collon & Pacôme Thiellement In 11 days
- Event be for the birds (variation II) — Silvia Maglioni et Graeme Thomson In about 1 month
- Meeting Communisation. Des régimes du visible : Pratiques de soin et collectifs — Rencontre organisée par Josep Rafanell i Orra In about 2 months
- Event Grace Ndiritu — The Ark In 3 months
- Event Grace Ndiritu — The Ark (2) In 3 months